The Galgo Rescue International Network welcomes individuals who want to volunteer their time to helping the galgos. If you think you would like to be a part of G.R.I.N.'s mission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of the tasks we need help with include:
- Recruiting donations of medical supplies from veterinarians (unused, unwanted, expired, etc.)
- Contact the Spanish embassy to demand legislation and action protecting the galgo from inhumane treatment and abuse
- Acquiring donations of dog-related items (collars, coats, beds, art, pictures, knick-knacks) from artisans for auctions
- Acquiring gently used dog collars, leashes and coats to send to the Spanish shelters
- Travellers going to Spain - are you willing to haul supplies to the shelters for G.R.I.N.?
- Veterinary professionals - volunteer your time to a Spanish shelter and make a difference!
- Fostering - if you are interested in temporarily fostering a galgo, let us know!
- Grant writing - we are looking into applying for a number of grants to further our mission
- SPREAD THE WORD! Information is power!
- And many, many more opportunities exist!